Sunday, September 27, 2009

Premier week!

The "official" premier week begins for...

"Love Finds You in Bethlehem, New Hampshire" by Summerside Press.

A historical novel of romance and destiny in the Gilded Age set in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. ORDER here on Amazon!

SPECIAL! Anyone who becomes a follower of this blog or my writing blog Blissful Writing Thoughts this week (and that includes those who sign up to follow my Network blog via Facebook) - I'll put your name in for an opportunity to receive one of my other historical novels. Selection to take place on Monday, October 5th. See my website for my other historical novels.


(Void where prohibited by law. For US residents only. Odds of winning depends on number of entrants received)

No comments:

Post a Comment